Friday, March 14, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome!  After many attempts at starting a blog, I finally decided to stop being so critical of myself and worrying about what everyone else would want to read.  Instead my focus will be writing something that I will forever be proud of, and something that our children can google one day to understand who their Mom really is.  Especially on those days of adolescences when they think I'm the "worst" person in the world and that I am absolutely NO fun.  

I follow a lot of blogs, and absolutely adore each and every one of the bloggers that are behind the posts.  It takes dedication, motivation and positive energy to keep a blog going.  I think my hurdle in the past has always been that I never knew what exactly I should write about; most of the blogs that I follow are specifically focused (i.e., fashion, food, parenthood, etc.) and I felt an excessive need to pick ONE topic and stick to it.  Well, with self diagnosed ADD (j.k.) I realized that I can not focus on ONE thing or on the various philosophy's of life. Here you will find my random thoughts on every day life as a stay-at-home working mom, my favorite cheap thrills, my love for kids fashion (and adult fashion for that matter) and anything else that may strike my fancy. 

So here you are, welcome to Bits of Vern (interesting name for a blog I know. I will explain soon, haha)

Enjoy - and if you've ever thought about starting a blog (or have attempted many times) - JUST DO IT .... don't be overly critical ... just write.  

- A 




4 comments:

  1. Love this! Can't wait to read more ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann :) hopefully you'll find it interesting. Going to post two - three times a week.

      Delete